Ords 12:15 – Dåren tycker sig handla rätt; klok den som lyssnar på råd.
45 Life Lesson Written by a 90-Year-Old Woman
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. Save for retirement, starting with your first paycheck.
9. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
10.Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
11.It's OK to let your children see you cry.
12.Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
13.If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
14.Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
15.You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
16.A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
17.It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
18.When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
19.Burn the candles; use the nice sheets; wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
20.Overprepare, then go with the flow.
Vilka råd fastnade du för? Dela det med en vän!